Miami

Monday, July 04, 2005

Oxford?

I'm glad that I can bring so much diversity to this board

Ok, I am moving to my "penthouse" in Cleveland on July 25, and I still need to move all my stuff out of Oxford. I was thinking about coming to Oxford on Saturday, July 23 to move stuff out and thought it would be fun to have "one last night" in Oxford. Colvin will be leaving shortly thereafter and we will all be starting new things, so I think it would be a lot of fun. Narco, you should even try to get off work and Nolan, i know you aren't doing shit. You all could stay in our house, all of my furniture is still there. Let me know what you think.

Atlas Shrugged is great, I'm in the middle of Fountainhead right now and it is definetely not nearly as good. Any recommendations for additional books to read over the summer?

Here's a pic from Lincoln Day too. Damn we look good. Esp Purn's hair.

3 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Purn said...

I don't know if I can make it that weekend. I'm supposed to go to C-Bus to hang out with Nolan Stevens before he moves to Toledo. What if we did a Friday night in Oxford and a Saturday in Columbus? I'd be game for it. Maybe I can talk Nolan into picking another weekend for me visiting him. If I do, I'd be game for going to Oxford on Friday and making it a weekend of it.

I love my hair too. I miss it. Please come back hair.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Steve said...

i probably couldn't do that cause i need to rent the uhaul for just one day (sunday) and don't wanna pay for more, and i have to move into cleve monday. hpoefully you can switch tho purn

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Purn said...

Cheap ass. Making boatloads of money and can't spring for an extra day with the UHaul.

More bad news... Duck Soup is Sept 10th (Saturday night) which is also Homecoming at Miami. Looks like I'll only be able to go to Miami Friday night. I'm pissed about that but I'll deal with it.

Also, Steve, it looks like you are typing on a European keyboard again. I can't understand your typing at the end of your last post, much like when you were in Europa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home