Miami

Thursday, July 21, 2005

London

Well, it appears at first glance that we are faced with another terror plot in London. While this is no where as deadly as 2 Thursdays ago, it still is going to make major waves across the continent and the US. First off, I am writing on nothing really other than assumptions. I assume that, with this latest series of failed bombings, that it appears to be a copy cat crime. Copy cats are scary, because that can mean people in the main stream are supporting the terrorists. Also, it jumps out at me that these people haven't attacked US mass transit. We've all been on the DC metro. There's no security there, a bag could sit unattented to for hours. NYC subway maybe even less secure, with it being as old as it is.

Anyway, just a few thoughts as we enter into a new round of attacks.

I just hope that the UK and Blair don't get scared into stepping down.

6 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Steve said...

My first thought was that these could be some kids ala Columbine or something beacuse of the failed attempts... however some are now reporting that the bombers in custody were from Pakistan.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Thank you for your expert opinions Steve and Purn, I am sure with your background steve (arab), you are most especially qualified to offer such expert opinions.

My question would be as follows: Narco hasn't posted in some time...he seems to be really busy and Jewish, perhaps trying to stir up opinion against Arabs? Is Narco even in the country anymore or is he in London? His silence is unconvincing.

Things are fine in NYC (still trying to find a place to live...until them Central Park suits me fine)...I am just busy working and being vigilant against potential terrorists.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Purn said...

Fight on brother. WIth your expert skill, I am sure that you will be able to thwart many terror attacks against America and NYC.

Keep up the good work and don't let your guard down.

Where's the jew when you need him?

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Colvin stop freeloading

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Narco said...

As for the jewish opinion on the whole thing...it's probably the palistinians...or Jesus...either one, i'm not sure.

Coney Island has officially sucked the soul out of me once again...no surprise there. I only have two more weeks until Lexington though. No fancy cruises or trips to Europe for me...I've been working all summer and still have hundreds of thousands of dollars less than Steve.

I am certainly looking forward to having the decrepit Jean Schmidt as my next Congressman, however.

Colvin, hope the big apple is treating you well.
Purn, hope you're not getting bored pleasuring Boehner...but if you are, you could take over for Ashbrook and work on Schmidt.
Steve, hope the move to Cleve-land goes well, but you should know that Browns fans hate people with dark skin...so watch your back.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

Narco...typical jewish comment, always looking to place blame elsewhere, never the scapegoat...

or wait, is that the other way around?

Oh yeah, can the public view our comments on here...I'm hoping not.

I heard next week Steve is taking a one week trip to outer space with the Russian space program, he used about 1/8 of his signing bonus to cover that vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home